I have nothing exciting to say today. I did not slip and fall once, I did not spill on my shirt, and I did wear tennis shoes to the gym. BAH, boring Monday.
OKAY – I just deleted a whole blog about why I actually like Mondays, but then I read it and it was boring. I have nothing to blog about so I am going to tell you 5 things.
1. I made carrot cake balls this weekend (I will put up a recipe later) they were unreal.
2. I did not go out on Friday night- I really need to remember how nice that is more often.
3. Do you remember Kettle Corn? I do and I love it.
4. One thing I would change about my body is my knees- I would get new, perfect knees that never got hurt. (I have had every runners injury in the book and currently have one).
5. It is 10 p.m. and I am going to bed. Exhausted.
Oh, one more thing. I am starting one of my New Years Resolutions again tomorrow (I feel off the wagon) but hey, who says I cannot start again? I am writing down three things I am thankful for everyday. I encourage you to do the same! Or pick up a resolution you forgot about! Woo hoo
I am so tired and boring – I apologize for this post- I am trying to be a better blogger by actually blogging.
Goodnight cutie pies and gum drops.